Sex Toy Almost Killed Hugh Hefner

Playboy magnate Hugh Hefner once almost died after choking on a sex toy. The publishing tycoon, 83, has revealed he was in the middle of a sex quintet when his life flashed before him.

hugh_hefner.jpg

He tells HollyScoop.com, “There was a moment when I was having sex with four Playmates and I almost swallowed a Ben Wa ball.”

The balls, also known as Geisha balls, are used to help women have heightened orgasms.

One response to “Sex Toy Almost Killed Hugh Hefner

  1. Now that is prime time news lol…too funny