Here is a brief summary on some of the people that are mentioned in my blog. Hopefully it will give you a bit of background history, and help you make a bit more sense as to how everything and everyone is connected.
My Partner Oudjat: A slim and handsome male Switch, known for his warm smile and friendly demeanour; with a playful stubbornness and strength of character to match My own. Has a great love for leather and latex clothing and enjoys the opportunity to dress up to attend events at local kink clubs and dungeons. We met at a playparty at Maître Ex’s dungeon in March 2012 and have been blissfully happy together ever since!
My Main Stable of Submissives (past & present):
• samantha: female submissive. Her work schedule does not allow for much in-person time — however, she is still quite helpful when it comes to helping me handle the loads of kink-related correspondence that arrives in my email box, and helping to moderate the many Club Fetish groups on Fetlife.
• subby “d”: male submissive, 45 years old. My current main houseboy and valet; he does My weekly housecleaning and chores, as well as servicing My needs when we attend local kink & fetish events.
• sub jeeves: male submissive, late-40s. My former valet and submissive companion. A submissive originally from the UK, with a lovely British accent, who accompanied me to numerous local events around 2009 to 2010. We parted ways when he eventually had to move to California due to his employment.
• sub toriko: male submissive, 33 years old. My former alpha submissive. The name chosen for him is a Japanese word signifying “slave, captive or prisoner“. We met at a local dungeon party in the summer of 2006 and were together for over two years. Considered quite the “pretty boytoy”, his slim figure, black hair and striking blue eyes help made him look considerably younger than his actual age.
• sub kitsune: male submissive, 36. Temporary service during 2010. He served Me well during a week-long outdoor summer festival; helping to make sure I was well taken care and that I did not overwork Myself, as I am prone to under those circumstances. His name means “fox” in Japanese and represents the large body tattoo that he wears with pride.
• sub minimike: young male sub, early 20s. (My nickname for him was to differentiate him from the larger and older housemate Mike.) We were together for two and a half years, from early 2005 to mid-2007. Since he was a full-time university student at the time, we didn’t always have much time together, as I always stressed the importance of real-life education over fetish fun. Although he has now grown up and is in his 30s, he is still occasionally active in the community and we still keep in touch.
• sub jon: male sub, 45 years old. jon was a playsub of mine for most of 2005. He was a Brit (lovely accent & typical dry witty humour), living in Germany, working temporarily in Canada. He accompanied me to a variety of clubs and kink events that year and helped me to expand my repertoire of play techniques. He has since returned to Europe.
My Leather Family:
There are many definitions of “leather family” floating around in the kink community. Some of them date back to the “Old Guard” perioud and refer strictly to gay culture. However, things have continued to evolve in the BDSM, fetish and kink community over the years, and many other people have modified the original terminology to various other personal meanings.
My personal definition is that my Leather Family is my “chosen family”; close friends from within the community with whom I have developed an intimate and close kinship over the years, or have shared some incredible bonding experiences or even intense play scenes.
Our relationships within our family can vary greatly; from considering and referring to each other as Brothers or Sisters, to Aunts, Uncles or Cousins. We may specifically act as Mentors to other family members, however we are also always open to learning from each other. We know that family members will watch out for us, will be there to support us emotionally, and sometimes even physically, in times of trouble or stress. Family members are our closest kinky friends that we can turn to and discuss pretty well any subject. Less experienced family members know that they can ask for advice or pose questions that they would be too intimidated to turn to just anyone in the community; without feeling embarassed or being patronized.
We also share a set of common traits; we all have a rather subtle and warped sense of humour and we do not take ourselves *too* seriously (unlike some folk in the community).
Lady Katana: Leggy, long-haired and looks stunning in leather and fetish wear; always seems to attract the foot fetishists for some reason. Even if she is not a pro model, she has been asked to pose as one on several occasions. One of my oldest and dearest friends, we consider each other as “Leather Sisters” and we have always been extremely supportive of each other.
Sir Marc: My closest “Leather Brother”, who has truly been there for me on numerous occasions during the past decade. A serious lover of both latex and rubber who dabbles in photography. We enjoy opportunities to catch up with each other over good food and have stayed up many a time until the wee hours, discussing various kink topics. I’ve managed to get him addicted to Tim Horton’s French Vanilla and my secret source of hand-made double-dipped dark chocolate truffles…
Maître Dom: This handsome, dark-haired gentleman is the Owner of the famous and popular “Club L’Espace”, Montreal’s longest running BDSM dungeon – our absolute favourite kink hang-out for the past 6 years! He is like a younger brother to my Life Partner Oudjat, and he refers to me as “Ma Tante Jade” or “his Leather Aunt“.
Lady Onyx: A smart and gorgeous young FemDomme Switch who is also my youngest adopted “Leather Daughter”. I am currently serving as Her Mentor and Protector while she explores her place within the Montreal BDSM and fetish community.
Domina Jade: A curvacious and experienced asian Domme with a sensual and sadistic side. Not only do we share the same name, but a lot of other interests as well. We jokingly refer to each other as “the Other Jade“. (Our kink friends sometimes refer to us as JD & DJ.)
Lady Nikki: A local Domme with a variety of kink interests, who is slowly venturing out into the local public kink scene. Introduced by a mutual friend years ago, we hit it off very well as we have so much in common.
Maddog: A tall (6′ 5″), dark-haired and handsome switch, and an absolute gentleman. Thoughtful, intelligent and able to hold his own in almost any conversation.
Lady Roxy: An absolutely lovely lady friend who has allowed me the privilege of wrapping her with ropes and doing naughty things to her at events. Tall, slim and sexy with a heart of gold.
jf: One of my favourite “pain-slut” submissives to play with, he can take some of my most severe floggings and heavy wax sessions with such enjoyment that he is truly a joy to watch. I’ve always enjoyed the opportunities of playing with him! He had stepped back from the community for a few years, but now occasionally returns to attend events.
sylvain-sabine: Starting off as a cross-dresser and now a self-identified transvestite, sylvain-sabine assisted and served me at a variety of events during 2007. He has also served as a play partner to my leather-brother Sir Marc on a regular basis.
Teishi: male kinkster, 30 years old. An attractive and muscular man; he is learning to become a better Dom through on-going mentoring. He has much potential and I look forward to seeing him further develop his skills and knowledge.
Other Kinky Friends:
Midori: A renowned author and sexual educator from San Francisco and owner of Fire Horse Productions. I consider her to be a wonderful Mentor and Teacher. Our friendship has developed over the past several years, during which time I’ve attended almost all of the various workshops that she has offered. I’m a proud graduate of her Montreal Rope Dojo which was held in October 2006. I always try to take Midori out for a relaxing bite to eat whenever she visits Montreal.
Maîtresse Malycia: A gorgeous and sensual Pro-Domme whom I’ve known for several years, however, it has only been during the past 4 years that we’ve gotten to spend a bit more time together. I enjoy her fun-loving personality and her openess to learning and sharing with her peers.
Master André and Lady Vivian: One of my first contacts in the local kink community, I met this lovely couple through the old D/s Club in Verdun. The late Master André was a talented and experienced whipmaker who passed away in 2012. His presence is still greatly missed in the Montreal community.
Maître Pierre & Mistress Catharine: Well-regarded in the local community, they are probably best known for their BDSM Circle website and for having appeared in the “Kink” TV series on Showcase.