It’s lovely to see a bit of kink and fetish go mainstream, such as men in guyliner dancing in high heels — such as the incomparable Yanis and his backup dancers appearing on “Britain’s Got Talent”. Enjoy!
March 2015 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
This Month Past Years
- Article: House of Commons Approves Transgender Rights Bill
- 50 Shades of Grey: BDSM Book Inspires Record Sales of Nipple Clamps
- Kinky Tennis Anyone?
- Club Cleopatra Victory Celebration
- Montreal's Club Cleopatra saved from demolition!
- A March full of fetish fun
- Updating my blog resources
- Review: Private Double Dungeon Party (Feb./Mar.)
- Kinky friends from Montreal, the Maritimes & California
- Friday night with pizza and a friend
- Kinky leather shopping...
- Huge sale at Northbound Leather in Montreal!
- I hate being sick!
- Service day for my submissive houseboy
- 8 inches? Not necessarily a good thing...
- All the ALT kinksters I've met in real life...
- D'uh! Google accidentally deletes its own blog!
- ALT.com on an politician's laptop gets him in hot water!
- The Joys of Sex Toys - Private diversions or illegal tools?
- First Day of Spring!
- Memories of my "Aha" moment...
- Back blogging at last... Life has been hectic!
Tag Cloudacceptance BDSM bisexual Bisexuality blogging bondage Boylesque burlesque Canada CBT dancing dominatrix driving erotic dancing facebook femdom femdomme fetish fetish-friday gender kink Leather LGBT Montreal Movies munch music video neo-burlesque news playparty politics porn pornography sex sex toy Sexuality shopping social network striptease summer tim-hortons tolerance transgender transsexual travel