Capuccino in the Afternoon

Frothy capuccino

What a gorgeous late spring afternoon — it’s a balmy 25°C in the shade. I’m comfortably set up on my wifi Apple laptop on my lounge chair overlooking my yard and enjoying some light classical music, with the sounds of the neighbourhood birds in the background. I’m enjoying the luxury of a frothy french vanilla capuccino, along with a pair of sinfully delicious imported biscotti – in double chocolate and orange cranberry flavours. Yum!

My oldest cat, Tigger, has decided to keep me company and is amusing herself watching the birds and the local wild suburban bunny that visits my lawn from time to time. All in all, a wonderful way to relax and catch up on my blog for my faithful readers…

Let’s see, on the evening of Wednesday May 2nd, I had a personal interview scheduled with a potential submissive. I was interested in him because he was a fan of chastity and even had his own chastity device. Unfortunately, he was not much of a social person and it didn’t look like it would be a good fit, compatibility-wise. Which is a shame, because I was looking forward to locking up some poor unfortunate sub or slave and having control over his cock and balls… especially one who cannot control his masturbation habits!

On Thursday May 3rd, I was also lucky enough to enjoy a delightful dinner with Kate & Jeanne of Halfway Creations, from the Maritimes, as they were travelling through Montreal on their way to Ontario. They are also well-known from their appearance on the fifth season of Showcase’s Kink TV show. It was wonderful to finally meet them in person, as I had been looking forward to doing so when I was supposed to go to the Maritimes back in March; but that had to be cancelled when I got sick. (I picked up a few toys from them, but will discuss that further in another blog posting.) I am looking forward to visiting their place the next time I drive out to Nova Scotia.

On Friday May 4th, several of my kinky friends and I were planning on going to see the new Spiderman 3 movie. Unfortunately, things got delayed and some had to drop out, and by the time we got the movie theater, the night’s screenings were already sold out. So a change of plans was in order; Sir Michael, myself and my submissive boy toriko drove downtown to check out the launch of the new Fétiche Store. This is a new enterprise by Isabeau, the lovely lady who organizes some of the best Fetish Balls the city of Montreal has ever seen (see some of my previous reviews).

There was quite the crowd in attendance at the store launch, and we were treated to some mango martinis as we arrived. We perused the store and checked out the wonderful variety of kinky toys, implements and leather and latex clothing that were for sale.

Sir Michael and I spent quite some time in the back of the store, checking out some of the floggers and paddles — he finally decided on a smaller and more portable leather flogger to add to his personal collection. My eye was caught by some of the gorgeous toys in the glass display case and succumbed to the temptation — again, I’ll be doing a special post on my newest kinky toy acquisitions in the very near future.

The next morning, I came down with a really nasty cold — just as I was getting significantly better from my original virus attack. My submissive toriko also caught the same bug and it showed up the same morning, so we spent the rest of the weekend taking it easy. Closest I can figure is that we must have caught it the last time we were together at that wild playparty in late April — however I seemed to have caught it much worse, since my immune system is still not up to par. Again, spent the better part of the week in bed, stuffed up and coughing again.

By Friday May 11th, I was feeling a tiny bit better, so I ventured out for a casual quiet picnic lunch in the park with submissive “r”, the one I spent a bit of time with at last month’s play party. As I mentioned before, he was recently let go by his previous Owner and has been having a difficult time coping with it all; and I had offered a friendly ear for him to talk some of it out his system. It was a beautiful and sunny afternoon in the park and we watched the many pigeons and squirrels, as well as the many people walking all sizes and shapes of dogs. We caught sight of a rare white albino squirrel and laughed when we saw a “subbie squirrel” who seemed to have a soft hair scrunchie around his neck — because it looked like a tiny collar!

We finally wrapped things up as the sun was going down, as it was starting to get quite a bit cooler. My toes and feet were quite chilled, so “r” rubbed my feet to warm them up before putting my sandals back on for me. We talked about many things that afternoon and I quite enjoyed his company. I hope that we will be able to have many more discussions in the future, as I believe that he could use a little bit of gentle guidance as he gets back on his life path.


Well, the sun is setting now, with delicate drifting clouds of pale blue and pink — and the evening air is slowly cooling off, so I really should be heading inside before I get too chilled and have something to eat as well. I hope you’ve enjoyed the afternoon’s account of this month’s kinky adventures so far, as much as I enjoyed the time I spent writing them.

Comments are closed.